About Me

My photo
Houston, Tx, United States
Let's be real here... I'm in that annoying new mommy phase of my life where I am tempted to put up a picture of my son instead of myself so EVERYONE will know how cute he is. I'm trying to control it... honest. I have had a pretty life altering year to say the least. It's adjustment time... let's see how that goes.

Monday, May 26, 2008

New neighbors

The house across the street had foreclosure notices on it and then went up for sale by owner... now miraculously it's being rented out. I smell a rat... could the old owners be pulling the same crap on these new pseudo neighbors our old one did on us. Pure speculation, perhaps life lessons are turning me into a cynic. Perhaps not.

That being said... The houses in this neighborhood aren't exactly directly across from each other, sort of offset. I don't think I like it they have decided to park their work truck in the street to the right of their driveway, thus making it directly in front of our driveway. Just may have to kindly question if they are planning on parking in the street? Hint, hint. This coming the week after I requested the next door neighbors get a traschcan lid so I could stop picking their trash out of my flowerbeds every trashday. I don't want to be "that" neighbor.. but really, have some couth.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I hate neighbors -- I need to live somewhere where there is lots of land between me and other people!!

we also have weird foreclosure stuff going on next door .. its sucks not knowing what the hell is going on...

Anonymous said...

I hate to tell you this, but you ARE that neighbor sister!

Anonymous said...

Shit! that anonymous comment was from me. damn computer selected the wrong button!