About Me

My photo
Houston, Tx, United States
Let's be real here... I'm in that annoying new mommy phase of my life where I am tempted to put up a picture of my son instead of myself so EVERYONE will know how cute he is. I'm trying to control it... honest. I have had a pretty life altering year to say the least. It's adjustment time... let's see how that goes.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

whowwhowwhow

that's the charlie brown teacher sound for the record.

Been getting ready to head to the beach for 10 days.. It's gonna be eventful to say the least. David's mom and sis will be there for a couple days, some of my good friends from gso are driving down for a few, my two sisters, my mom, me and nuffy. Plus the friends I have left there that are sure to pop in. Hello, estrogen.
I hate going there though, I wish my sis's would get out of there. That was a bad time in my life and a horrible place for me to live. It's so small too that you always get seen or see someone you'd rather not. I rarely go. Can't exactly skip my own sister's shower.
I'm gonna fly to TPA and help mom drive up... now THAT is going to be a true test of my patience and willpower. Setting aside the fact a 10 hour drive will take 14 hours at the rate she drives, and I am going to hear the same 10 stories over and over, I'm going to have Nuffy with me. Yikes. I swear it crossed my mind to get a 5 month olf a dvd player so he could watch baby einstein on the road. Take that good mommies of the world, my kind is taking over!
Needless to say, I doubt there will be a whole lot of blogging till I get back. (not that there is alot going on anyways)
Mandy... enjoy the wedding. tell me all about it.
Sarah... need the litterbox report on the breeze when I get home.
Lauren... enjoy pet sitting my animals, they are disasters. BUhahhaha.

So I hope everyone has a grand week, I will see some of you soon. And for the others smell ya later!

KB

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I would have bought the DVD player -- you will use it for years to come -- we also use it around the house when we are sick of watching of Thomas!!!

(signed the bad apple mom)