About Me

My photo
Houston, Tx, United States
Let's be real here... I'm in that annoying new mommy phase of my life where I am tempted to put up a picture of my son instead of myself so EVERYONE will know how cute he is. I'm trying to control it... honest. I have had a pretty life altering year to say the least. It's adjustment time... let's see how that goes.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Love thy neighbor

Remeber those people that were renting? They're weird. They never go anywhere. I came outside andthe garage door was open and they were huddled over a table and the door was immediately closed. Then they let the grass grow 3 feet and sent the kids out in te sweltering heat to cut it..... with an old fashion pushmower. No joke. Lastly, I've recently invested in this gem. You do the math.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I need one of those for my mailbox - I will go google it now!!

Anonymous said...

That is priceless!

Anonymous said...

I love that! Soooo funny! Did it work though?

Anonymous said...

so now i'm late... these people down the street from my parents used to have a sign like that except it was for number 1. complete with stream of piss coming from the dog's winky.