About Me

My photo
Houston, Tx, United States
Let's be real here... I'm in that annoying new mommy phase of my life where I am tempted to put up a picture of my son instead of myself so EVERYONE will know how cute he is. I'm trying to control it... honest. I have had a pretty life altering year to say the least. It's adjustment time... let's see how that goes.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Jett Lee, GSO and Leonardo Da Vinci

Jett Lee came to IAH yesterday to meet my son. Unfortunately David had to work, but Jett was only here for the day. He flew in in the morning and went home on the 1730 flight. It was lovely to see another old GSO mafia member. It's kind of ironic that the majority of the people who have come here to see Kenneth are not from Houston. The vast majority of my IAH friends seem to think I live in China and have yet to set foot up here. (I suppose that means I shouldn't call them friends, really.) Anyways... here's my list of all the GSO peeps I have coerced into my home:



Mark Tucker, Mr. antisocial himself

Adam Wilson

Rick Rosinski

Adam Jett Lee

The Verdes tried ( I shot 'em down, I still felt like shit on a stick from the whole little thing called birth)

And although they didn't come here I feel compelled to add Emily and Mary, becasaue they did, in fact drive to Myrtle when I was there



Anyways... We went to the Houston Museum of Natural Science and went to the Leonardo Da Vinci exhibit. It focused largely on his inventive work rather than his art, which, so impressive in and of itself. He was a THINKER! He really had some innovative ideas for his time. He wanted to flllllllllllllllyyy to. If you're in Houston before 9-8-08 check it out.



that's it. ttfn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i suppose that counts. we're working on tx some day.

Mandy said...

ha ha yep - we tried- but we understood - GREATLY and felt bad for even calling at that point in time knowing that you had just given birth and all:)

we keep getting all kinds of sh*t from our family in IAH for not coming out since november - I will just add you to the guilt trip train too!!