About Me

My photo
Houston, Tx, United States
Let's be real here... I'm in that annoying new mommy phase of my life where I am tempted to put up a picture of my son instead of myself so EVERYONE will know how cute he is. I'm trying to control it... honest. I have had a pretty life altering year to say the least. It's adjustment time... let's see how that goes.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

I guess I was mistaken

I always say Finny is a demon but judging my this picture he's either really a ghost or an angel:





Kidding... but this was a funny moment. Kenneth would go fool everytime Fifi came to the window. As you can see he isabout to launch himself in this shot ;)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

that is a cool pic - and it does look like KP is about to jump right out!!!

Anonymous said...

Where are you?! You haven't posted in over a month-I miss your blog :(