About Me

My photo
Houston, Tx, United States
Let's be real here... I'm in that annoying new mommy phase of my life where I am tempted to put up a picture of my son instead of myself so EVERYONE will know how cute he is. I'm trying to control it... honest. I have had a pretty life altering year to say the least. It's adjustment time... let's see how that goes.

Friday, February 29, 2008

My million dollar idea!

So listen, I have a plan.... not to make myself a million bucks, but how in the long run, I just might save it.
Note: feel free to take this idea an run with it.
We all have satellite radio, blue tooth on our phones, GPS and wireless internet. Let's use that technology to keep from speeding. My proposition is this: Rather than speed limit signs, have a wireless signal transmitted from them, your car will have a receiver which can be wired to govern your speed so you CAN'T speed. I have the world's heaviest foot so this could really be of use to morons like me. And I would be happy to pay for the service. ;)
There, I have had my good idea for the year, see ya in 2009.

No comments: