About Me

My photo
Houston, Tx, United States
Let's be real here... I'm in that annoying new mommy phase of my life where I am tempted to put up a picture of my son instead of myself so EVERYONE will know how cute he is. I'm trying to control it... honest. I have had a pretty life altering year to say the least. It's adjustment time... let's see how that goes.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Only in Texas...

Today, after vacuum shopping (shut up) I was driving down the freeway feeder on my way home. Traffic. Dead stop. Hmmm. Must be a wreck. Not so fast, it's a wagon train blocking to road as they make their way into town for the Houston Rodeo. I'm not kidding about the wagon train bit... complete with Conestoga wagons and cowboys. Does ANYONE have ANY clue how slow those things move? Well.... the answer is... very. And it was loooooooooooong. Try and hour to move far enough I could get back on the freeway long. I love the rodeo too... but do you see me crawling down your street blocking your way home? So please, if you come to the rodeo, and have the grand idea to wagon train there.... please. reconsider.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

HA HA they go behind my parents house through Magnolia too .. I freaking love it for some reason... perhaps not if I were stuck on 45 south near Fm1960 though ...

oh and most importantly, did you get a vacuum?