About Me

My photo
Houston, Tx, United States
Let's be real here... I'm in that annoying new mommy phase of my life where I am tempted to put up a picture of my son instead of myself so EVERYONE will know how cute he is. I'm trying to control it... honest. I have had a pretty life altering year to say the least. It's adjustment time... let's see how that goes.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday sucked

I've had a bad day.. things just basically sucked all around. Started off poorly since KP was a serious jerk to me all night. Nothing too bad until I went to the mall to pick up a picture and managed to get spit on. Yes... spit on. For once I am walking along minding my own business and from above a lovely bomb of saliva lands on my arm, then another on my wallet which was in my hand. I look up and see two little monkeys leaning over the balcony. They scurry back from the rail, I see red, consider homocide, remember I am mother and jail is not for me, change my mind and barrel out the door howling to David about it...who just so happens to be on the phone with non other than Mandy's husband. Imagine that. Defeated I take my contaminated body into the car and on home.

I'm too deflated to even blog about the evening's disagreement. But, I ask you this... Is it so bad to WANT to go on a cool vacation with one of your best friends when invited or would it just be wrong to go?

I'm going yard saleing in the morning. Hope I can find some more crap I don't need.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

when eric told me "dave said Katy just got spit on at the mall" I said "she is going to go raise hell now"

well, since you have a baby in tow you probably have baby wipes to clean up the nastiness

also, the vacation,I have no good answer .. would go alone???