About Me

My photo
Houston, Tx, United States
Let's be real here... I'm in that annoying new mommy phase of my life where I am tempted to put up a picture of my son instead of myself so EVERYONE will know how cute he is. I'm trying to control it... honest. I have had a pretty life altering year to say the least. It's adjustment time... let's see how that goes.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Random this, Random that.

Karma... is me saying I hate Finn and him running away frm home. Don't worry.. he came back. Then we took KP and him to the park and I discovered he likes to slide down slides. No joke... I took him up the stairs and acrossthe brigde things on one of those wooden playground things. Then, down the slide... HE LOVED IT.. after another time or two I didn't even have to lead him through it, he was doing it on his own. KP will be the coolest kid at the park. Guess I don't hate Finn after all.

Curiosity... is me dying to know what orange vehicle one would be strange enough to want, let alone purchase.

Fear... is me being too scared to comment her in case she gets curious and nosy and I get Mandy and myself in trouble.

Funny is what this is... I told my sister (and Mandy) I wanted to make a bumper sticker that reads: Listen Asshole, I have a baby in here. My sister's response? She is going to make one that reads... Listen Bitch, my kid can read.

Bored.. is what I am the majority of the time. I can hardly even blog becasue I have nothing new to say. Life is so different for me now.. almost not stimulating enough. i just can'twait for KP to be more interactive. I know I will regret saying this.. .but I look forward to chasing him around and laughing at his antics. (Like I did Collin's playdough wall art)

Tired... so so tired of bad men. What is wrong with the world? And with almost every chick I know for hanging with them?

Addicted.. to CSI reruns on Spike. Thirty hours of television later and I am pretty sure I can be in forensics myself.

Certain... that the only one who ever reads this is Mandy G

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh yes, KP is at the 4 month stage ..it was my FAVORITE baby time .. they are alert, holding their head up, but not yet MOBILE!!

love the bumper stickers and PLEASE dont ask about the car, I still say its either a VW Bug which makes sense with her (lack of) personality and the boobs and everything or an Element both of which are not good with baby seats but whom am I kidding I am sure she will have a nanny so she can go off on the boat and plane and happy hour.

The more blogs you read and post on the more people will find their way here ....and I think its all interesting .. its not like I have anything life altering to say!!!