About Me

My photo
Houston, Tx, United States
Let's be real here... I'm in that annoying new mommy phase of my life where I am tempted to put up a picture of my son instead of myself so EVERYONE will know how cute he is. I'm trying to control it... honest. I have had a pretty life altering year to say the least. It's adjustment time... let's see how that goes.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Grown women DO cry



It's just over different things. Like the untimely death of my absolute favorite decorative item. I have a SLIGHT obbsession with "deco" balls. You know.. the decorative round yet ever so attractive balls? This was my bowl, my container, my perfect place to assemble my collection. It died today at the hands of a klutz, otherwise known as... me ;(



let's all take a moment.
The Carcass and the Glory Days Pictures below....






2 comments:

Mandy said...

aw, that sucks .... but at least that gives me ideas of fun stuff to buy you ;)

perhaps instead of baby proofing the house when KP gets mobile you need to Katyproof it NOW!!!!

alipurls said...

I hear you screaming sister. I am of those people who spills or drops everything. Plus, I lose stuff. I only have one glove left in every pair. Please let the snow melt... please... please.