About Me

My photo
Houston, Tx, United States
Let's be real here... I'm in that annoying new mommy phase of my life where I am tempted to put up a picture of my son instead of myself so EVERYONE will know how cute he is. I'm trying to control it... honest. I have had a pretty life altering year to say the least. It's adjustment time... let's see how that goes.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Quite possibly the cutest thing I have seen to date

Kenneth has one of those illegal rolling exersuacer things... I know, I know, wheels are bad. It was given to me and it's cute... so hush. Plus, I don't have stairs. So far Kenneth has been fearless and I have yet to see him scared.. today I put him in the thing for the first time since his feet could touch the ground. He immediately launched himself backwards.. the kids legs are seriously strong. Anyways, his little baby eyes got SO wide, he skipped a beat and started crying the most pitiful cry you have eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer heard. How can a mother thing think that's cute? Becasue the second I scooped him I literally felt the relief wash over him, mommy saved him. I had a moment, I don't have many of those feel good, mushy moments.. or if I do, I seldom notice them. And for the record, I put him back in it after a minute, can't have my boy being a pansy. kidding, kidding... but really... wasn't that right? So he wasn't fearful of it in the future? He was totally fine, I think it was the initial shock of moving when he was not expecting it..

ehhh. anyways, Happy Monday.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

we had one of thos illeagl thigns too .. mostly just to put collin somewhere where he could stand b/c he loved to do that so much .... anyway, glad you had a mommy moment:) hopes you have lots more .. I need to learn and savor them too .. or at least realize there is a moment!!