About Me

My photo
Houston, Tx, United States
Let's be real here... I'm in that annoying new mommy phase of my life where I am tempted to put up a picture of my son instead of myself so EVERYONE will know how cute he is. I'm trying to control it... honest. I have had a pretty life altering year to say the least. It's adjustment time... let's see how that goes.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wishing I could beat some sense into her damn head

Alicia, my little sis.. what a trainwreck. Not only is she dating/in love with te creepiest guy this side of the planet, but she is having his child. Ok, fine.. it happens, let's deal with it... First off they spent all last summer/year in jail for heroin possession. After she got out she came to live with me for a few months and I thought she was going to fly straight.. well he was released and she ran straight to him. I was here by then and pregnant.. I think this got her biological clock ticking and I feel like she got pregnant on purpose.. Bad, but still not the worst of it. Next she comes to us a few months later to tell us she was using again, she has been going to the methadone clinic but can't detox or it very well may kill her baby. She has to have the baby in Charelston where it will have to stay for 3 weeks to detox as it will be addicted when born. So with all this, one would imagine, he, the baby's father would try to get off drugs.. .wrong. That maybe they would plan a future... wrong. The house they used to live in (which was his families and they lived there for free) is condemned basically.. it was torn up during the drug bust. They currently reside at his grandmothers, who passed away about 2 months ago. The house is going to be sold and they can move into the other one if they get it in livable condition... they have done NOTHING. She hasn't even tried to get ready for this baby. I'm sick over it. SICK. I am not letting this child be kept in a filfthy, drug rampant househols. Either I, or the state will have that baby. I am sur I will lose my sister over it. Who cares anymore.. I already have. What's going to happen when the little baby girl breaks his crack pipe... duct tape her up like he has my sister?? The baby she plans to name... get ready for this... Nova Leigh Euphroia Owsley. Ouch. Uhhhh. I am at a loss.. there is nothing I can make her do from here... she doesn't listen... every single thing she has for that baby had been given to her by myself, my mother or others. She literally plans to try to get on welfare and never work. THAT is her fucking goal in life. Not that she ever has worked...

I have no idea where she came from. honestly. It's not the same blood that courses through my veins.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

that is so sad for that baby ... I guess though its better for the baby to be in a safe place then trying to save a realtionship with your sister ???

so many things about that situation are just wrong

I really dont know what to say ...:(

Anonymous said...

or you could snatch it and give it to mary and emily. maybe. if emily can handle kp at the beach... haha.

Partner of a Pilot said...

Get that baby and RUN with it!!!!